Book Activities Posted on October 24th, 2012 by

Hey everyone I found this really cool website that has fun activities that go along with popular children’s books. Some of the ideas look like a lot of fun! One of the first ones that I saw was making muffins for the book If You Give a Moose a Muffin. Also another super fun activity would be making princess dresses or prince suits out of paper bags. Those would be super fun to do if we were to read a book that has princes or princesses in it. Have fun looking through these cool ideas!

http://www.momto2poshlildivas.com/2012/05/childrens-book-week-share-your-favorite.html

One Comment

1. Bailey Zeinert says:

I would just like to say that when i was in the reading room in second grade we read a book called the paper bag princess by Robert munch, and i had to dress up like the paper bag princess and act it out i front of my “normal” class. Might is say that it was a horrible experience! I think that it was a lovely idea, but due to the fact that it was the stupid reading group putting on a play for the regular class I have terrible thoughts when i think about anyone dressing up as a princess in a paper bag. Any hoot that was all i had to say. Thank you Jessie for the ideas though!